Monthly meetings are held October-June on the second Tuesday of the month in the 2nd floor Library at Medway High School, 88 Summer Street, Medway, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM unless otherwise noted.
THIS IS A TENTATIVE SCHEDULE PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN AS IT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
October 18th (please note date change) – Strengthening the Home-School Connection with better organization at home.
- Ann Larsen of the Landmark School will present strategies to help keep your child organized at home (Executive Function Strategies)
Ann is Medway’s consultant from the Landmark School. Her popular presentations are widely regarded as presenting useful and meaningful information and strategies that can be used starting the next day.
NO MEETING – November 8, 2016 – Presidential Election Night
- Please go vote!
December 13th (1-Hour meeting 7:00-8:00 PM) Round-Table discussion: Issues in Special Education in Medway
- An opportunity for parents to meet informally to discuss the first half of the school year and inform the committee of any issues or concerns that they want the committee to bring forward to the Administration or the School Committee. If possible, please e-mail questions or topics ahead of time to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Executive Board Meeting (8:00-9:00 PM)
January – No meeting
February 7th (please note date change) –
- Basic Rights in Special Education. This workshop, presented by the Federation for Children with Special Needs will highlight important rights and responsibilities for parents with children in Special Education. Free and open to the public.
March 14th -Director of Student Services (To be confirmed)
- We will be inviting Kathleen Bernklow, Director of Students Services, as well as Ryan Sherman, Wellness Director, to meet with members. If you have specific questions or topics that you would like to see addressed, please submit them ahead of time at email@example.com.
April 11th –
May 9th –
- We will also conduct elections for the board for the 2016-17 school year. Please consider serving on the board.
June 13th –